Collection of Information
1. The paddlechica website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Paddlechica may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to paddlechica website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, paddlechica may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable paddlechica to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Paddlechica may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that paddlechica may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. Paddlechica uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing paddlechica website to your interest and also to help paddlechica select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help paddlechica tailor paddlechica website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of paddlechica’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, paddlechica may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but paddlechica will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Paddlechica reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through paddlechica website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the paddlechica.com website, and I genuinely appreciate your support.
Amazon affiliate disclosure: paddlechica.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to paddlechica by Internet, e-mail, or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send paddlechica over the Internet, either through paddlechica’s website or via email is done at your own risk.